Make your portfolio's safety & security plans universally accessible
Being prepared for any type of emergency situation which can occur in mixed-use, office or residential properties requires a broad range of contingency plans. Even more important, the right plans need to be in the right hands at the right time.
Prevention is the best medicine to keeping everyone safe
- Safety starts with ensuring those gaining access to a building are authorised to be there. Connect Chainels to your building's access control systems and keep authorised contacts 100% up-to-date.
- Have a procedure in place to instantly warn shoppers or residents in high density areas about potential dangers such as pickpockets or counterfeit money.
- Evacuation plans and AED locations are one click away from all new and old tenants, employees and residents.
Create clear communication channels in critical situations
- Tenants in need of urgent help can push the alarm button in the app to activate the building's emergency services.
- Users in the community are immediately notified when evacuations or protocols are activated.
- Security teams can push templated messages to quickly inform tenants of what to do for diverse emergency situations such as a fire or robbery.
Crowdsource information about recent incidents and support ongoing investigations
- While an incident may be in the past, the process of piecing together a complex chain of events will continue after imminent danger has passed.
- After an emergency, eye-witnesses can provide vital information which can help close unresolved cases.
Chainels streamlines these workflows and ensures all protocols are followed, improving security levels on site. For example, the Request forms module lets security teams fill in a standardised audit form to check if the asset complies with all applicable rules and regulations.